Registration will be first-come, first-serve.
A maximum of 250 runners and 250 walkers will be allowed to partake in the 5k event.
$25* - General public
$20* - SMS & JC Students and Alumni
$17* - 10 - Child < 8 with a runner/walker
$10 - Child < 8 with a runner/walker *T-shirts included
Race day registration
$30 - General public, SMS & JC Students and Alumni. Registration will begin at 7:00 am.
Course:The 5k course will start and end at Friends Park, taking the Ma & Pa trail, south towards Blake's Venture. The terrain is rolling on gravel, grass and paved surfaces. Strollers, pets, rollers skates and other wheeled devices are not allowed on the course for the 5k.
Awards:Awards will be presented to the top three males and females in each of the following age divisions; 15 and under, 16-20, 21-29, and 30 and older. Directions and Parking: Parking will take place on-site at Friends Park - 35 East Jarrettsville Road, Forest Hill, MD 21050.
Overflow parking will be take place at the Maxa Meadows Community.
Post-Race Refreshments: Following the race, the community will provide drinks and snacks.
Sponsors: Green - $250
* Recognition at the event from the Master of Ceremonies Bronze - $500 * Recognition of your name or corporate logo on Event Signage and Event T-shirts * Recognition at the event from the Master of Ceremonies Silver - $1,000 * Recognition of your company name or logo included on event signage and event T-shirts * Recognition at the event from the Master or Ceremonies * Opportunity to distribute marketing materials/giveaways to event participants * Includes two complimentary event registrations Gold - $2,500
* Optimal positioning of your company name or logo on event signage and event T-shirts
* Recognition at the event from the Master of Ceremonies
* Acknowledgement in all pre- and post-event publicity
* Opportunity to distribute marketing materials/giveaways to event participants
* Includes four complimentary event registrations
Sponsorships can be mailed to:
The Hannah Kriss Foundation
P.O. Box 1763
Bel Air, MD 21014
We are pleased to have recently planted a Willow Tree in memory of Hannah at
The John Carroll School.
The Hannah Kriss Foundation is not-for-profit corporation and tax exempt charity
under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. FEI: 46-0796983 www.thehannahkrissfoundation.org